Our garden has been quite fruitful this year. We have: tomato, squash, basil, cilantro, dill, sweet peppers, cucumber, yellow peppers, and mint. The squash turned out huge. I mean HUGE! Each squash was about 5 pounds I think. The pickling cucumbers were quite fat and juicy as well. Here they are:
I went to a Japanese restaurant in New York recently that had a black sesame soymilk pudding as the dessert. It was very creamy and had the nice black sesame fragrance. Here is my take on the same dessert. It is very easy to make.
- Mix soymilk, black sesame paste, sugar, and tofu together in a blender
- Dissolve the gelatin in water and add to the blender
- Pour the mixture into ceramic pudding containers for individual serving
- Heat each of the pudding containers in a microwave until a slight boil, about 50 seconds each
- Chill in the refrigerator and enjoy!