I don’t usually like to eat granola bars because they are mainly high in sugar with little fiber and nutrition. I tried this recipe at work by our R&D manager and really liked it.
- Nasoya Vanilla or Chocolate Silken Style Creations: 3/4 cup
- Sesame Seeds: 1/2 cup
- Quick Oats: 1 cup
- Pick 2 types of nuts: 1/2 cup each
- Pick 2 types of dried fruit or fruit mix: 1/2 cup each
- Mix all ingredients together. Pulse in food processor if you desire smaller pieces rather than the chunky texture.
- Press into pan
- Bake at 325 degress for about 30 mins.
- Cool and cut into bars to serve!
The one I made recently was with Chocolate Silken Style Creations, pine nuts, cashews, almonds, dried papaya, and crasins.